Sunny (Leone) is one of our landlord’s two dogs. She recently turned a year old. In this short span of time, this little lady has:
- Been in a horrible car accident
- Lost a hind leg in the said accident
- Given birth to two puppies
- Lost both of the puppies in a span of two days
- Fallen into a sump filled with water
- Survived after tirelessly swimming for 10 minutes until she was found
She is a spirited little creature, this pomeranian-indie cross. She loves playing with Silk, her furry sister and her two hooman siblings. She never lets the absence of a leg get in the way of a good run – in fact, she zooms around faster than all the other dogs in the neighourhood. If there was ever a fighter, it is this girl, and every time I hear a new story about her adventures, I pray fervently that she lives unscathed to a ripe old age to tell these tales.